Wednesday 12 June 2013

Eileen & Lucille Discuss Lindsay Lohan Wanting Tax Cuts

I wrote this back in September of 2012 when Lindsay Lohan made the news for saying she needs tax cuts. 



Lucille. I was reading MSN this morning. Apparently, Lindsay Lohan tweeted the other night that she needs tax cuts.

Eileen. I've lost all respect for that woman. I really have. There's a lot of things that woman needs right now but tax cuts aren't one of them.

Lucille. Remember how cute she was in The Parent Trap?

Eileen. It still ticks me off that she was cast as Elizabeth Taylor in that new Lifetime movie. 

Lucille. I'm with you there. Next, they're going to cast Kim Kardashian as Katharine Hepburn and Snooki as Bette Davis. 

Eileen. Don't even joke like that!


© 2013 David J. McRae

No comments:

Post a Comment